CBD For Sports Enthusiasts
Suncanna Oils supplies CBD athletes in New England with premier supplements. Our CBD store includes a selection of USDA-approved products to promote positive results for the body, mind, and soul. We value caring for every aspect of your performance for daily living. When you lack a proper sleep cycle, your fatigue affects your engagement on the field, track, or stage. We carry the highest quality supplements to ensure a satisfactory experience. Our passionate team is here to assist you if you are looking for a specific type of regimen. Contact us today for your needs.
How Does CBD Help Athletes?
Some athletes use CBD to help manage pain, reduce inflammation and anxiety, and improve sleep quality. While more research is needed to understand CBD’s effects on athletic performance fully, many find it helpful in recovery as an alternative to traditional pain management methods. It’s crucial to know that not all CBD products are created equal, so it’s best to use supplements that have been third-party tested for purity and potency. CBD athletes benefit from these supplements for the following health situations:
- Pain Management – CBD has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which can help reduce pain and discomfort caused by intense exercise or injury.
- CBD + Sports Recovery – These supplements may help the recovery process by reducing muscle soreness and promoting relaxation.
- Anxiety & Stress – Some athletes use CBD to manage anxiety and stress before and after competitions. The pressure they place on themselves in preparation and during an event can intensify anxious thoughts and feelings.
- Improved Sleep – Sleep is crucial for athletic performance and recovery. CBD can reduce the cortisol in your bloodstream to eliminate excess stress and sugar levels.
- Pre-Workout – If you run long distances or lift weights, CBD products can keep you calm while boosting your energy and maintaining focus. When you take it before a workout, you’ll be able to exercise without intense burning muscles and fatigue.
Does CBD Show Positive on a Drug Test?
CBD alone will not appear on a drug test, as screenings are created to look for THC and its metabolites. Many CBD products contain only trace amounts of less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol. Because of this small percentage, it’s almost impossible for a test to produce a false positive. You can communicate with your coach and request a new test if your drug screening provides positive results. So CBD athletes play it safe, there is broad spectrum and isolate options that don’t include any THC ingredients.
What Forms of CBD Products Are There?
Choosing the suitable form of CBD for consumption depends on your lifestyle and personal well-being. Some types absorb faster in the bloodstream, providing lasting results during the day. Consider the following options as ways CBD athletes can use the supplement:
- CBD Oil – CBD oil is made from industrial hemp and cannot make you high. It comes in various sizes and concentrations, so it is crucial to know the proper dosage for your personal use. You can apply the oil directly under the tongue and hold it in your mouth for 60 seconds before swallowing. This is the fastest and most effective way to absorb CBD into the bloodstream.
- Capsules – These are a convenient way to take a precise dose of CBD without the worries of a dropper. They’re flavorless and odorless, which is a more significant plus!
- Topicals – Athletes widely use creams, balms, lotions, and patches for relief. Many use them for muscle strains, inflammation, and injuries.
- Edibles – Gummies are a delicious and easy way to consume CBD. However, they take longer to absorb compared to other supplement forms.
- Vaping – CBD vape pens contain an oil comprised of the supplement plus vegetable glycerin or propylene glycol. It’s absorbed into the bloodstream through blood tissues, which is the fastest way of consumption amongst all CBD types.
Why Does Our CBD Store Carry the Purest CBD Products?
Suncanna Oils prioritizes providing each of our clients with positive customer service. Our company carries only the purest supplements that are third-party tested for quality. When additives and other ingredients are involved in products, it takes away from their potency and benefits. We guarantee to offer organic items in our CBD store for optimal health results. If you are interested in a specific CBD routine or package, our team would be glad to help. Contact us today for your needs.