Is CBD a Drug?
Suncanna Oils carries CBD supplements in the New England region. Our company offers an inventory of topical creams, softgels, and more to maintain your health and well-being. Whether you need to stock up on CBD products or are looking to start a specific regimen, we are here to help you. Our trained professionals are passionate and knowledgeable about all there is to know about CBD. We prioritize offering the most organically potent supplements to support your body, mind, and soul purely. We have you covered if you want one item or a packaged bundle. Contact us today for your next CBD purchase.
What Is CBD?
CBD means cannabidiol and is one of the hemp plant’s main ingredients. It’s one of over 100 compounds found in the plant known as cannabinoids. It will not make you high since it doesn’t interact with the human psyche. This substance works with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) to provide various medical benefits. It balances all neurological functions, hormone production, sleeping, and pain transmitters. Researchers have been interested in studying its therapeutic effects for various conditions like seizures, depression, and more.
Is CBD a Drug?
While marijuana is derived from the cannabis plant and contains CBD, it additionally has properties of a compound called delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). This is responsible for the “high” associated with its usage. The U.S. Enforcement Administration (DEA) considers CBD a drug because it is derived from cannabis. In 2018, the U.S. Farm Bill legalized hemp-derived products that contain less than 0.3% THC, making them widely available and easy to purchase. However, the regulation of CBD products and their quality can vary, so it’s crucial to research supplements before using them.
What Are the Benefits of CBD?
Several properties of CBD include a broad range of health benefits for your body, mind, and soul. Our goal at Suncanna Oils is to include all aspects of your system when reaching for a healthy lifestyle. When one part is out of balance, it can negatively affect how other areas function. CBD includes calming properties for relief if you have muscle pain related to a health condition or suffer from anxiety. Consider the following benefits of CBD supplements:
- Pain Relief – CBD can reduce chronic pain derived from arthritis or multiple sclerosis.
- Anxiety & Depression – Our CBD products are helpful as an alternative to anxiety and depression medications. It has calming properties that can keep your mind at ease.
- Epilepsy – Children and adults with epilepsy tend to have fewer seizures when taking CBD supplements.
- Substance Abuse Treatment – Those who suffer from opioid addictions choose to undergo CBD treatment to heal from their condition.
- Inflammation – CBD has anti-inflammatory properties and can reduce inflammation associated with acne or psoriasis.
What Are the Side Effects of CBD?
While CBD has many health benefits, it can cause adverse side effects depending on how your body responds to consumption. It is generally considered safe and well-tolerated. However, if CBD contains high amounts of THC, some people experience various reactions. It’s additionally crucial to note that the quality of the products can affect individuals depending on ingredients. Some companies include contaminants and other substances that can create unwanted side effects. Discover the following when consuming CBD:
- Dry Mouth – CBD may decrease saliva production, causing dry mouth.
- Drowsiness – Some people may experience drowsiness or fatigue when using CBD supplements.
- Diarrhea – CBD products can cause changes in digestion, which often leads to diarrhea in some people.
- Changes in Appetite – Depending on how CBD metabolizes in your system, your appetite can increase or decrease in various ways.
- Interactions With Medications – CBD can interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners. This is an important reason to talk to your doctor before using CBD if you are taking prescription medications.
What CBD Products Do We Carry?
Our CBD store includes various products for your health and well-being. If you’re looking for topicals to assist with daily aches or soreness from the gym, we have you covered for relief. In addition, we want to keep your furry friends healthy along with you. Our CBD pet treats are perfect for a balanced routine that will keep your animals happy. Whatever your needs, our team is here to provide you with CBD products such as the following:
- CBD Oil – Apply your oil under your tongue or add to your bath salts for a relieving experience. Whether it’s a physical condition or you need to relax your mind, our products are perfect for any situation.
- Gummies – Our CBD gummies contain certified organic ingredients while being gluten-free and vegan. You can easily carry the container in your bag to conveniently keep them a part of your daily wellness routine. If you need a better night’s sleep, we offer nighttime gummies for optimal rest.
- Pet Treats – CBD isn’t just for humans! Many animals, including dogs, have an endocannabinoid system. Our dog chews are perfect for supporting healthier living for your furry friend. If your pet is older or suffers from discomfort, CBD can aid with their joints and relaxation. We use a THC-free hemp extract and water-soluble powder base to create a tasty flavor they’ll enjoy.
- Softgels – We carry broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD softgels. These are perfect for you if you don’t like the flavors of liquid supplements or have trouble swallowing large pills. Additional softgels that we offer include curcumin and melatonin.
- Sports Supplements – We offer CBD energy drink mixes that include a small amount of caffeine to recharge your wellness routine. In addition, we provide excellent menthol creams if you are looking for muscle pain or stiffness relief.
- Topicals – CBD topicals can range from creams to lotions, bath bombs, and more. Our store includes various calming options to aid your specific needs.
Why Should You Shop at Our CBD Store?
Suncanna Oils is your one-stop shop for third-party tested CBD supplements. We specialize in producing and selling high-quality, organic products like CBD oils. Each item’s ingredients include hemp extracts free from harmful chemicals and pesticides. Our team understands the importance of maintaining a relaxed, worry-free lifestyle. When your body’s homeostasis lacks balance, it can affect your performance at home, work, or a sporting event. The same applies to the behavior and health of your pet. If you want to start a specific health plan or need guidance on the right supplements, we’re here to help. Contact us today for your next CBD purchase.